Thursday, November 11, 2010

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (fiction)

Dear Mrs.Dubnik,
HI, I have read on and there are lots of things in this book that have been going on. They have just killed the man shape shifter thing that turns into a big huge giant grizzly bear. It was so good i think you might need to read it.
There are four main characters so far and fifty of them vanished and went on with there lives. But anyways the things that i have read sense the last i wrote to you is that Buffy,Xander,Willow and Giles are the four main characters so far.But right after they killed the grizzly bear, Giles the school librarian told Buffy that there is something bad that is goin to happen he knows what it is called but he doesn't know what is going to happen.
I think i would hate to have Buffys life cause she is always gone never see's he her mom or her friends at all.But I'm not all that sure what the author was trying to say about the book.
I loved the book so much so i recomend that you or someone elts read it. I hope that when you get the chance to read my book



No comments:

Post a Comment