Monday, November 29, 2010

Super Bowl Super Teams

11/29/10
Dear Mrs. Dubnik,
I read Super Bowl Super Teams. It's by Jim Giglition and it is about football.
There are many facts I enjoyed learning about in this book. One of the facts I enjoyed learning about is that they are only 28 teams that made it to all time Super Bowl standing (pg 32). Another fact that I found interesting is that Jostens Inc make all the football rings and the rings usually cost $5000 to make (pg 31). The last fact I found interesting is that the Peat Rozelle Trophy is given to the most valuable player in the Super Bowl. One of the people who earned it is Dallas Cowboy linebacker Chuck Howley (pg 31).
There are many pictures that helped me to understand the text better. One of the pictures that helped me is the picture of the Super Bowl ring, by looking at it you can tell it is expensive (pg 31). Another picture that helped me is the picture of the trophy. It tells you that teams want to win so they can receive it (pg 17). Also, on page 28 it shows that this sport can be competitive.
This book is very interesting. I would love to read more on this topic because it is my favorite sport . This book was just right for me . I would recommend this book to others.

Love,

Keyshawn

No comments:

Post a Comment