Monday, November 8, 2010

Percy Jackson and The Olympians The Titans Curse

Dear Mrs. Dubnik,
I am reading The Titans Curse off of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. I just started reading the book yesturday after finishing the book Sea Of Monsters. I'm at the beginning part where Thalia, Annabeth, and Percy are at the new boarding school. To me it was a real shock at the end of book 2 where the fleece's magic worked to bring the tree alive and Thalia. I wonder what the big shock of The Titans Curse will be!

One big major thing that I think the author describes so far in the book is the characters. He describes how they feel. Strting with Thalia, she seems a little bit scared, and nervous. She also seems to get an attitude when Percy asks her questions that are questions that Thalia do not want to answer. Annabeth is just trying to keep everything calm. She says to Percy's mom that she will keep everything under controll. Maybe she is hoping or worrying that nothing bad happens at the new boarding school that her and her friends are attending. For Percy, I'm positive that he is tired of going from school to school every time monsters or enemys come to his school. Honestly I think Percy is a little mad!

I think that the titan is Kronos. It was a real shock that Kronos is Chiron's father! I wonder how Percy and his friends will meet him, if they do. Kronos is very cruel I hope nothing bad happens to him! Who knows maybe Luke will be in the story as well. I can't wait to finish the book!

Love, Cha'Kiedrick Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment